Thursday, May 15, 2014

springing into some new projects

There is ALOT happening here in my studio.  Here are my spring and summer projects; itemized, sanitized, summarized:
1. a commission from my favorite non-profit arts organization ArtWorks.  It began several months ago and the final deadline is next Feb.  I am just now signing a contract so am still figuring out what I can post about it, for now let me just say that I'm very excited about it and am gearing up for A LOT of painting.

2. another "family" commission.  so excited to paint a "signature" piece of their history and backgrounds for this newly-wed couple.  and it's a DIPTYCH on my favorite surface, PANEL!

3.  I've bought a tent!  After a couple of years of "the inclement weather" tour I have made an investment and thus, a commitment.  I am hoping to do the Autumn Air Art Fair in Clifton in November  ( with all of the work that did not get exhibited at the Spring Fling last week).  Hyde Park and Wyoming Shows are on my radar once the ArtWorks project is complete.

4. other than that I'm excited to see where the Journey and the Life Together themes lead.  I have more Losing My Religion work to explore, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment